Experience in the performing arts helps students thrive academically, socially and personally. The BHS Performing Arts Booster Club (PAB) ensures that our young people receive the richest arts experience possible while at Ballard High School. We unite parents, faculty and the community into a support organization to ensure that BHS performing artists will experience the best artistic education available at any public high school anywhere in the nation.
The PAB supports drama, band, orchestra, vocal and jazz education at Ballard High School. We help stage performances, promote our artists in the greater community and raise funds to support festival participation, music, equipment, professional clinicians, scholarships and much more.
The PAB ensures that our performing arts community is just that, a community. Students, parents, staff, and civic partners are all welcome to join in the fun, inspiration and personal growth that the arts so uniquely provide.
Join the PAB and be a part of this unforgettable experience!
The faculty and parents of the Ballard High School Performing Arts Boosters are committed to providing an equal opportunity to all students who wish to participate in Performing Arts programs, regardless of ability of pay. To this end, the Boosters offer scholarships to students needing financial assistance to pay for music department field trips.
- Marching Band Trip - May 18-20: Victoria Day Parade, Victoria, BC
- Choir Trip - April 5-7: Portland, OR
- Download the registration form and get all the details. Registration is due February 22
- Orchestra Trip - April 12-14: Icicle Creek Chamber Music Festival, Leavenworth, WA
- Download the registration form and get all the details. Registration is due February 22.