NYC Trip Payment Schedule and Information
Wind Ensemble Final New York Trip Cost and Payment
Good News! Due to some careful trip planning and budgeting, the final overall cost for the trip to Carnegie Hall will only be $1800. This is $200 less than the original estimate of $2000! Stay tuned for the student accounts to be updated this week so that you can plan for your final payment which is due by Tuesday, January 3rd (the first day back after Winter Vacation).
Thank you Wind Ensemble Online Fundraiser Participants
A BIG Thank You to everyone who donated towards the Online Fundraiser for the Wind Ensemble's trip to New York. Each student mentioned in a donation has received an email (from
email@example.com) with the name and email of the donor(s). Please reach out and thank them personally.
Additional Rehearsals for Wind Ensemble and Combined Percussion
- Wed February 15th from 3:30 - 4:45 PM
- Tues February 28th from 3:30 - 4:45 PM
- Thu March 28th from 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- Wed April 5th from 3:30 - 5:00 PM
- Friday April 7th - NEW YORK!!!
- Final payment was due on Tuesday, January 3rd.
- There was an email sent out to Band families on Tuesday, November 8th about the Wind Ensemble's online NYC fundraiser. Didn't receive this email? Have questions? Please email Mr. James.
- There has been much discussion about how to handle such a large group of parents who want to shadow the band in New York. We have decided to give parents an updated itinerary and if you want to do activities with the band you will need to plan to get your own tickets for activities. It is to difficult to schedule a large group of band students and include the large group of adults and family.
- A signed Liability Waiver and Medical Authorization Form for the festival is due no later than November 30th.
Carnegie Hall Tickets Are Now Available
"Start spreading the news..." Concert tickets are now on sale for the Wind Ensemble's International Music Festival (IMF) performance at Carnegie Hall on Tuesday, April 11, 2017. Please be aware there are two different IMF concerts that day:
1:00 PM Afternoon Concert. The Wind Ensemble will only perform during this concert. 8:00 PM Evening Showcase and Awards Ceremony. The Wind Ensemble will be in attendance but will NOT be performing during this event.
Tickets for each concert are sold separately ($20 or $30 plus service fee) and may be purchased directly from the Carnegie Hall website
. The concerts are expected to sell out so purchase your tickets today!
All students should have paid for the entirety of their New York trip ($1800). If you haven't already done so, place your check in the black box in the music room or pay online here
. Please see updated NYC itinerary here
- All parents and family members who will be traveling with the band please be aware that your student will need to remain with the band the entire scheduled time in New York. Students will not be allowed to be with their families during scheduled band activities. This means the entire trip. Thank you for your understanding.
ATTENTION WIND ENSEMBLE FAMILIES!
Liability Waiver AND Medical Release Forms
were due last Wednesday, Nov.30th.
We are sorry for the short notice on these 2 Trip Liability forms due Wednesday. It is imperative that they get returned by this Wed in order for us to send them to the Carnegie Hall/International Festival Coordinator in NYC. Both forms were sent home with all students and are also available online. Please fill out, sign and return by Wednesday,
Nov 30th. Thank you for your understanding.